3D Print Your Own Blue Sovereign!


Some folks have asked for a 3D printable version of this guy:

It's the Blue Sovereign! A whale-type transport Zoid I designed years ago. It was the last Zoid I designed back in the day, when I'd learned a lot about design and CAD from my Uni studies. So I think it's held up pretty well compared to my other old Zoids.

Unlike the 3D printable Blitz Panther model I released a few weeks ago, this STL hasn't been tested, so it might need a bit of tinkering to get right. But I'm definitely most of the way there. It will need scaling to a sensible size too. And if you don't have a printer, you can still download and view this model. Windows has a built-in STL viewer these days. Check out all its guns!



Let me know if you print this guy, I'd love to see the results.

Download it here: BS-complete-mostlyfixed.stl

Comments