3D Print Your Own Blitz Panther MkII!

So I was digging through my old files and came across all the CAD for my original Zoid designs. I've recently joined the Zoids Discord and there's a fair bit of chatter around 3D Printing. It dawned on me that these days 3D Printing is a lot more prevalent, and file sharing allows for more than gifs and text documents. So I've decided to release the STL of this little guy:
It's a real-life Blitz Panther MkII! It's the predecessor to the one you see running around this blog. I used to work in 3D Printing R&D (before it was cool) so had access to all the cutting-edge machines. This guy is built out of nylon through the SLS process. It's much stronger and much more finely detailed than what your average desktop 3D printer is capable of, but I'd love to see what people can do with it.

Download it here: BP10,10-fixed_Rescaled3.stl


Comments