Zoids GC Game: Demo 2

So I continue on with my side project. I've made a fair bit of progress, and while there technically isn't much gameplay, there are more things to do. And I'm having a lot of fun barrelling through the environment in my Blitz Panther.

Including on and over the freshly-painted Blue Sovereign! What with the gigantic 3D print still in progress (updates on that soon), this 10 year-old Zoid is having a bit of a resurgence. Check it out:


Now that the Panther's boosters deploy properly, it's gained an impressive speed boost. Be careful though, while it's ideal for catching up with the behemoth, you might find yourself accidentally blasting yourself off a cliff if you don't time it right.


Riding the whale is the only way to take in how big it is! This demo also allows you to activate your shield and fire your guns. It's really only for show at the moment but will be the basis for some fun gameplay strategies.

Download the latest versions of the demo here.



Comments

  1. Hey for some reason the mac download doesn't work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I've updated the post with a new link. I've managed to build the latest version of the game for Mac. Let me know how it goes!

      Delete

Post a Comment