Printed Panther

So I wasn't expecting to see this little guy in my Discord inbox this morning! ZenebasKnight, one of the users on the Zoids Discord has actually got built the Blitz Panther MkII I recently released as an STL.

Built on a Monoprice Maker Ultimate 3D Printer, it's not quite as finely detailed as the original, but it's come out way better than I expected. Even the tiny little piston struts around the ankles came out! And it's so SHINY.

These are some lovely photos of the panther patrolling the grounds. the detail in the head and legs has formed particularly well.

And here we have it straight out of the machine. All those vertical lines are the support structure required to build it. Otherwise the printer would be squirting plastic into mid-air and it would all fall to the ground.

If you want to add one to the family, feel free to download the STL and give it a go, Alternatively I've released the model for the Blue Sovereign as well. Let me know how it goes!

Comments

  1. You should try replicating the Mirage Fox conversion for the Shadow Fox or try your hand at a ibstudio Konig Wolf copy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment